Migration of existing Azure agreements to Ironstone CSP
CSP – the best way to use Azure!
Microsoft wanted partners to take full advantage of their possibilities in the cloud, so they introduced the Cloud Solution Provider Program (CSP).
This enables partners to self-manage their entire Microsoft cloud customer lifecycle. Partners in this program use dedicated in-product tools to provision, manage, and support their customer subscriptions directly.
Included for all Ironstone CSP customers:
- Support through our service desk
- No need for credit card payments. Every month you receive one bill with the previous months Azure usage.
- Total control over running Azure costs with our cost management portal
- Customers using Microsoft cloud services through CSP are guaranteed at least as good a price as they would get from Microsoft.
- Ironstone doesn’t operate with any contract lockdowns or requirements to level of consumption for customers who use cloud services through our CSP.
- When migrating to Ironstone CSP our Cloud Advisors help you optimize your Azure environment. Normally we see a decrease of 20% in consumption after migration and optimization.
We have 100% Cloud focus, we are an Azure Gold Partner and our area of focus is on Microsoft cloud services. Ironstone has great experience and is the Norwegian partner who has performed this type of migration the most.
When migrating from a Pay As You Go model to CSP we use the best practices from Microsoft. We go as far as we can to migrate data without any downtime. In the case of downtime we will warn our customers and attempt to solve it to fit the customers time schedule – without any extra cost.
What will this cost?
We offer this to all new customers for free, against a 12 months contract on the CSP consumption. In other cases, we operate with 3 months mutual resignation.
Do you want to know more about CSP? Learn more HERE